
I have never seen so many beautiful tulips, or fields of flowers.
I went with a couple of friends up to Skagit County for the Tulip Festival last Wednesday, and took alot of great and goofey photos. We even got a shot of the tractor driver. The day was nice, cloudy, but very cold. And it had down poured an hour or so before we got there, so it was really muddy. Of course, if you know me, then you know that I am messy. So yes, my jeans were covered in mud. But it was a great time. Enjoy the photos.

Can you see us in the tulips??

It was a windy day!!
Close up!
We are in Tulip Town

You say I look good with yellow? I agree!
I really want to try and get back into photography! I used to take classes in high school (years ago) and I was good. The following pics are me trying to get back into the swing of "creative photography."
Tulips Against Blue Sky




No comments:
Post a Comment