Hi everyone,
It has been a long time since I posted, I am sorry about that, but with my new job, and other news that I will tell in a minute, we have been incredibly busy.
First, Eric is doing great! Though he got into an accident (not his fault, he was stopped and some guy crashed into him, never stepping on the breaks) where his car got totaled. So he went to borrow his parents truck and the first day he used it, its battery and alternated died. Now he has his mom's car, but it just got a flat tire. All in the last two weeks. He doesn't seem to have much luck with cars right now. But that will soon change!! We went car shopping this weekend, and found one we like, a 2007 Dodge Caliber, that he is going to go to Idaho to buy (we will save about $1500 buying it there). And the color.... orange... I know, an orange car!! But at least people will see him. ;)
Me? I am doing good. I am in absolute heaven now that I am back at Kilo. So much better then my last school, (which I have heard through the grapevine is deteriating fast). I am far busier then I would have imagined, but loving it. I am an ASB advisor (for those of you not knowing school terminology, ASB is the student body gov.), I am an assisstant gymnastics coach (for the beam), and I now teach three subjects, (math, science and soc. st.) instead of just one. And I am back teaching 6th graders, so different from 8th graders which I am used to. hahaha They are so little. :)
Other news?? well..... yes, there is something, a little something else too.... :)
WE ARE EXPECTING!! We are looking forward to meeting Baby Morceau in late April.
Ok, so I made you read some boring stuff before the exciting stuff... but if I put it first, you wouldn't have read the rest. ;) At 8wks, we got to see the heart beat and got the first photo. To pre-answer some of your questions.... We will be finding out the gender, I have been nauses, and incredibly tired... fatigue is harsh, especially for someone who is used to being on the go all the time. The cravings question?? none of those, but there are massive food aversions: chocolate, pizza, chips, anything with salt on it and all sweet stuff.... hahaha.
Anyways, that is our big news. We of course will keep you updated. If you have questions, please comment and I will answer them in the next update.
Miss everyone!
1 comment:
Congrats on the news.
Orange car, I hope it's bright orange, Don't want Eric in any more acsidents.
Susan & John
Post a Comment