Friday, March 30, 2007

Old Friend

It has been a while, yes I know, however, I have many excuses... busy at work, busy tutoring and busy coaching gymnastics.... oh yeah, and being pregnant literally reduces the the womans' brain by 1/3 its working size... brain cells are taken by the baby... yes, that is the science teacher coming in here. :) On top of that we have a new camera, which is so amazing and wonderful... a canon 5D, so I am learning how to work that. :) It is GREAT. I have taken so many photos, but a problem arose.... how do I get them off the camera?? I have now figured that out (yeah), so now I am going to back track and update the last few months. To catch up with photos, you will have to go back to Eric's 30th...

Now here are the big points in the last few months. ....


Unfortunately, an old friend of Eric's was unable to come to his 30th surprise party, but for a surprise on its own, his friend Eric (nickname E-Rock) came up in February. It was nice for old friends to get back in touch, especially after 10 years. E-Rock's little brother, Justin, also came and hung out with them.




L-->R
Justin, E-Rock and Eric

No comments: