Rather....
To be induced or not to be induced...
Yup, we are still awaiting the arrival of Isabelle. I am currently on strict bed rest, based on some tests results that weren't the best, but still ok. Yesterday, a third round of tests were done, and though they looked better, my doctor thought it wise to induce. We made the appointment for midnight last night... Called to confirm and were told that L and D (Labor and Delivery) was completely packed and unless we were an emergency induction that we would have to wait. Our doctor said that waiting a day or two more would be ok, however until delivery day, we get to run up to Bellevue every day for more tests, just to be on the safe side.
Other then that, there isn't much news on this homefront, except that bed rest stinks.... It really does. Can't do a darn thing. Not my cup of tea! All I have is a book, that is almost done, the TV (there is nothing on during the day), the phone (which no one calls - everyone is working), and my computer (which I can receive emails and IM, however again, people work). Oh well... The health of this little one is most important so I am sitting here, relaxing :)
Of course, I will keep you updated with how things are progressing. I can see from the window it is a beautiful day. GO AND ENJOY IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment