Instead of apologizing for my lack of posting, I am just going to let you know whats been going on.
I started at Tahoma JH, and absolutely love it there. I now that I have said that before, but it is still great. Though I work every other day, I am still so busy. My favorite busy time is playing with Isabelle, of course and I could go on and on about her... and I will later. But other things first.
I am tutoring now (three nights a week), doing an after school science study club (once a week)... and the biggie... the district has asked me to be the head gymnastics coach... I know, crazy huh?? I applied for assistant, but they want me as head coach... what are they thinking? Though I am having mixed feelings about that and all that head coach entails, I am excited for it. Being head coach means tons of meetings (pre season, post season and through the season meetings), learning all the routines, rules and regulations, having to make cut, etc. The major downside to this is that the district doesn't have its own equipment or place on campus to practice, so we have to find a place and lease time and space. The season starts next Monday, and that is not figured out yet. The other piece that is being discussed still is the time of practice, and as of now, that is looking like 6am every morning. Looong days ahead. Then there are the meets. When they start, they will be held at 7pm and they usaully run up to 3 hours. I am looking forward to late February already. ;)
On top of all this, with the holidays approaching, dinners and get togethers are being planned which is leaving little time for relaxing. Working every other day is such a blessing in diguise!!
We are also thinkging about a little remodel... no, not the kitchen like we really want, that is going to have to wait a few more years I think... No, this remodel is small. We are going to get a wood buring stove so that when the power goes out, we can still have heat. The remodel part is getting the chimney to match up with the stove. The contractor is coming out next week to take a look at the job ahead.
Now on to my newest favorite topic... Isabelle. :) She is doing wonderful, now 6 months old and wearing 9 month clothing... though some of that is too small for her. She is laughing, rolling over and is eatting peas. The peas of course are gerber, and are mixed with baby rice cereal. She is such a funny eatter, she loves to eat andeverytime the spoon goes in her mouth she says 'Mmmmm.' Tonight we start carrots. Instead of a green baby, we will have a oragne one. ;) She has such a wonderful personality and is a party girl... If there is something going on, she is right in the middle, watching everything go down.
Pictures to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment