
Giggle, Giggle
7 month B-day pics


High 'e'

One of my teething faces...

See my tongue
The title says it all... though we are getting sleep again now. Isabelle started teething a little over a week ago, so we got very little sleep this last week. However, on her 7month birthday, her two little bottom teeth popped through. Unfortunately, they have gone back down. First time teeth tend to do this. The good thing is that if we put our finger in her mouth we can feel the little teeth there, just below the surface.
Her new foods are carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes and bananas. She loves to eat! She now scoots backwards quite well and can get up on her hands and knees. We put a picture of all of us in a little babyproof carrier, and she loves to look at it. I am in awe that she can recognize that a picture is us...
Work is great for all of us... busy. On my busiest days I get up at 4:30 every morning (think about those sleepless nights when Isabelle finally fell asleep at 4), go coach, go teach, (on Thursdays) I go back to coaching, then pick up Isabelle and go home. My easiest day... get up at 4:30 to coach then go home, back to bed and wake up later to spend a fun day with Isabelle. I like those days. :) Eric is doing good at Microsoft, in his eyes, its just another day.
I have also started Scrapbooking... but that is another post later.
Im ready for some pics...
We got Isabelle a duck bath tub... She loves to kick and splash in the water. Check out her hair.
Bananas... need I say more.
7 month B-day pics

High 'e'

One of my teething faces...

See my tongue


No comments:
Post a Comment