Besides good company, there was good wine, tea, scrapbooking and apple picking. Let's start at the beginning. I met up with the girls at a sweet Tea shop where we enjoyed some tea and shopping.


After tea (and shopping) we headed 'home' to Elizabeth's. There we just had fun...




LOOK!! The first scrapbook page I ever did. 'Spish Splash'

The next morning, we headed out to BelleAcres apple farm. I got to drive the golf cart around the orchard... and no, I didn't get stuck in the mud or tip us over. I did however somehow end up on a busy road and lost in a neighboring farm... but the lady told us to follow the fence and that is were it led us. In the end, I made it back to the store front and picked up a hitch-hicker on the way. The apples delicious!






An AMAZING weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment