Sunday, July 06, 2008

Raining in July

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!

Our 4th was great! My Grandmother is up from California, spending three weekss with us and getting a fill of her Great Grandbaby. Isabelle loves playing with Grammy and loves to pass out kisses. She is also walking everywhere, hardly crawling anymore at all.

Our 4th was very nice, we headed to a neighbors house for a BBQ, and some play time for the kids. I wasn't thinking when I dressed Isabelle... 'Mud, why would there be mud? It is July, I will dress her in a cute outfit. If it gets dirty, wash it... no problem.' Well, there was mud, and she loved playing in 'Tonkatown' which our neighbors little boy has built. It has bridges, and a river with an aquaduct, and so much more. I started playing in it too. :)


There is dirt on my hand...










See!













So that's what you are supposed to do.






I figured it out.













This is so FUN!








My mom needs to not put me in white pants when we go play...





I love Tonka Town!!





















After a fun afternoon of playing in the mud, and then a hose down to clean off prior to the bath, She fell straight asleep and didn't wake once during the fireworks. I headed to a nearby lake to a friends house to watch a magnificent show of fireworks, right off the lake. They bought close to $2000 worth of big ones and set it up the day before. It seemed professional and went for 40 minutes. GORGEOUS!!! Daddy and Grammy missed it, they were tired after playing in Tonka Town. ;) Next year I will try and get some pictures of the fireworks.

2 comments:

fleetfeet said...

Here we are, now linked! Come and visit our site...have enjoyed yours!

Anonymous said...

Great to see your little one, I can't believe how big she is, but can believe how beautiful! We've now connected blogs...check out ours at funcie.blogspot.com. See you soon!