Friday, June 05, 2009

June, June, June... June Already?!?!

I know, it is June and there has not been a post in weeks. Sorry. I have taken a hiatus from anything computer... needed that break (except grades for kids, and a little bit on FB games) no computer. That of course did not include taking pictures all around, just loading them onto the computer. That still having to be done, there will be no photos to share right now. soon, I promise.

As for what is going on... school is coming to an end. I only teach 5 more days, but there are two weeks left of school (remember I work everyother day). I got a summer job for Saturdays (messes up the weekends and the summer get-aways - but needed a bit extra) at a local wood products store. I have had a few photography shoots, but not many in the near future as of yet. I am HOPING! Pass it along!! Eric is good... working a bunch as always. Isabelle is growing like a weed, new phrases daily and now that the weather is good, all she wants to do is play outside! With the weather being as hot as it has been, we got a couple sprinklers and we LOVE them. Running through them, under them, in between them... all good as long as you are soaked. We also bought a tent like cover that can be moved around the backyard for extra shade, but it broke the second day we have it... so there was a waste of money! and no more shade. Guess I will have to spend more than $60 on shade for our back yard. :P

Till the photos!

No comments: