For our half dozen years of marrage celebration, we decided to go on a family hike. Isabelle is now old enough to tough out a decent length hike and if hse got tired, we have a baby backpack to plop her in. So we set off to Twin Falls to hike up to the waterfall... 4 miles round trip. We brought food, changes of clothes, everything... even the camera... though regretably, I for got to charge its battery. I know, terrible!!!! I was planning on many wonderful, random photos.. but instead we had to save what was left of the battery till we got up to the falls. Of course, this is now a GREAT excuse to go back to the falls, for another 4 mile hike. hehehe Isabelle was a trooper!! She hiked just about 2 miles and then just sat down on teh trail!! So cute. She was DONE. So up she went in the baby backpack and rode on daddy's back the rest of the way up, down the many staris to a view point and back up all those stairs and the whole way back down. It was a wonderful day. Too many people were there, so it wasn't the most romantic, however, it was a perfect family moment for me!









I love you Eric! Many more years of adventure are yet to come! (and lots more hikes) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment