Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas and Food Crafts


Wreath making



Painting a snowman
(word to the wise... read all the label and directions before buying... even though this craft was in the toddler section, it is a 6+ craft that needs a hot glue gun to put the pieces on... it is not foam stickers like the others). So instead, I let her paint the snowman and then during her nap, I glued the pieces together. She prefered her painting job over the glued on side.

Christmas tree time.

So beautiful.
Making Pizza with Daddy

Stirring the pancake mix for YUMMY sour dough pancakes


Isabelle helping daddy make sour dough bread.... more like
"let's play throw flour and make a mess!"
It is SOO much fun being two!

1 comment:

K T said...

Do I finally see a baby bump on you!? Thanks for the pictures, she is adorable!
Looks like you can never loose the elementary teacher in you... good thinking on your feet with the projects! :)