
Piggy Back fun!


Stop! Gimmie That!

Diego's helper (using the monitor as a walkie-talkie
and hooking it to a belt while wearing pajamas)

On a trip to Snoqualmie Falls... Yes, I hiked to the bottom while 8 months pregnant... I did a engagment photo shoot there, dragged Eric with me for some quality outside time, and exercise... they had fun! The couple offered to take our photo too. :)

Allie and Isabelle! Allie has been a big part of my life, since I met her my first year teaching, when she was in 3rd grade. Two years later she was one of my junior brides' maids and then 3 years after that, she was one of the first ones to hold Isabelle while we were still at the hospital. And in a few weeks, she will again be at the hospital to be one of the first to hold our son!
No comments:
Post a Comment