... almost September, in 2 days time.
Oh, where does the time go? My guess is that having two kids makes things a bit harder to update websites. Hmmm. The good thing is that I am still taking a ton of pictures, but even with that I am leaving them on the camera, not even uploading them to the computer.
And with school starting next week, full time (trainings all this week), and going back to school to get my pro-cert (since the state does not see me as a professional yet even after 8years)... wow. I did have to give something up though, in order to keep around som elevel of sanity... and that was my head coach position for the gymnastics team. I will still be the district rep type person, but practices and meets are no longer something that I will do... at least for a while, I may decide to go back someday.
Though, short and sweet, I am off to bed... pictures my come eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment