Wednesday, October 06, 2010

All About The Boy!

Wow, I can't believe that William is almost 7 months old!! Time sure does fly! He is all smiles these days, chatting up conversations with everybody and anything and with his spiky hair, he is too cute!! This last week, he has done SO many baby things! Where do I start?

He has figured out now how to roll from his tummy to his back (about time!): he's a Rollie Pollie!!, he scoots backwards, spins in circles while on his tummy, he is sitting up (mostly on his own with occasional falling backwards into pillows or face plants), and he has his first tooth, on the bottom!!!

We found out tonight, he does not like squash! He ate his first bite of it, gave a very unhappy face and with all future bites he kept his mouth tightly shut! So funny. So I swapped the squash out and put in green beans and those were gone super fast. He loves his green vegies.
And Yes... The spiked hair is all natural!

1 comment:

K T said...

No way, 7 months!?!?! WOW, time does fly! I remember when you brought him over to our house and he was just sitting in the car seat and Noah had just figured out crawling too. Man, time does truly fly!!
Enjoy, and have fun with those big ol' baby gates! :)