Today we went blackberry picking on our property. Our basket was full after about an hour of walking slow and picking what we could reach without getting poked too much. It doesn't even look like we made a dent in the blackberries, and there are so many more that aren't even ripe yet. This year's harvest is amazing. I am freezing what I can and we will be eatting blackberry cobbler at Thanksgiving and Christmas. :) Isabelle tries to eat them as soon as I put them in the basket, she LOVES them!!!
I also started my Christmas shopping... I know, I know... But it was for Isabelle, and of course she found one of the gifts so we had to give it to her. It is a little piano... I will have to get video of her playing it. So cute.
Enjoy the photos.

She is getting much better at the coloring. Keeping it on the paper at least. ;)
Love my kitty
Piano

"Walking Over the World"
Who knows what her future holds
No comments:
Post a Comment