
We are starting to eat with the spoon, quite well I might add... though it gets frustrating at times when the peas roll off. But she is getting the hang of the spoon thing. However, sometimes the spoon gets laid down and the hands get to work... way easier to shovel in the food.

'Got it... YUM'
Here is a new one that I learned.... Even if the shoe fits it may be the wrong size. I went to get her a pair of tennis shoes and well, when she got her foot measured, she was a 5 1/2 -- 6 size shoe and well, I had her in 4's. Needless to say, we got some bigger shoes all around and she loves her tenny's... She decided one day that was all she wanted to wear.FUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Flowers... I really need to get a video of her smelling flowers... its too cute!
She is growing up so fast! Seriously... Where does the time go? We always heard our parents saying that... I guess there is truth to it, the time goes and goes. It is so hard to hold onto our precious babies. They grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment