
There is a new member in our family. Sophia is a big sister to a beautiful baby girl. All the family is doing well, especially mom and baby. Baby Girl Henry was born Friday night at 9:46 pm at 7.8 lbs and 20.5 in long. I call her Baby Girl, since she hasn't received her name yet but she is beautiful all the same. They were released from the hospital this afternoon and we got to visit them at Nana and Papa's for a bit before they headed home. (Now some of you have done the math... but for those that have not figured it out... when they left the hospital Baby Girl was not near 24 hours old... Wow!! I was in the hospital for 3 days (and loved the pampering)).
Enjoy the photos.
3 cousins!


Baby's Nose

Happy New Big Sister!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the newest member! I am sure everyone is excited to have another precious girl in the family :)
I love how careful Isabelle is with your newest member of the family-so kind and caring!
Post a Comment