Sunday, March 15, 2009

Greatness

Just a current update. Not much is going on here... minus the crazy weather patterns (wind, snow, hail, rain - all before noon).



On Friday I had a photo shoot with a neighbor and their new horse, Opi, which they got for their daughter. They were nice enough to let Isabelle up on Opi too. Though she wanted nothing to do with the horse at first (while bare back), as soon as the neighbor girl was up in the saddle Isabelle was all over getting on Opi too. So YEAH... Isabelle's first horse ride!







Isabelle is talking like crazy... full blown conversations now... of course, I am the one who mostly understands her still... it is all about the context clues (teachers, you know what I mean). However, she is getting more clear and has so many words in her vocabulary. We had a couple of neighbors ride through (on their horses - different neighbors - they have 4 horses and only 2 riders, so I may start joining them in the spring... looking forward to that!) and Isabelle was chatting up a storm with them. She is no longer a baby... she is a toddler now.


I can't believe that in a month, she is going to be two years old... where did the time go... I know, I said that last year too. I may be a yearly comment.


Eric is well, working long hours and coming home to play. He is excited for his birthday present to finaly happen. (I know... it is sad that I continue to get him presents that he has to wait for. While we were still dating, I got him helicopter lessons for Chritsmas and he had to wait till the spring to enjoy them. This time I got him shooting fun... more details and pics will follow in the next post)

To finish todays post... how about some tupperware...
























This is a daily happening now... sometimes twice a day. :)

1 comment:

K T said...

WOW, you have enough tupperware to help you survive a winter! :)
Yeah, for her growing up so much and being such a great little girl! And yes, I did get the context clue part... I find that helps me with my niece as well!