Memories are made daily... Our blog is meant for capturing the best.
How pretty! Was that your Christmas card? When I got the envelope the seal was broken and there was nothing inside :(Great dress!! Hope all is going well for the pregnancy still!
Oh no! Im sorry. I have extra, I will send you a new one. Yes, these are two of the three that are on the card. All is still well here too. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How pretty! Was that your Christmas card? When I got the envelope the seal was broken and there was nothing inside :(
Great dress!! Hope all is going well for the pregnancy still!
Oh no! Im sorry. I have extra, I will send you a new one. Yes, these are two of the three that are on the card. All is still well here too. :)
Post a Comment