Monday, September 20, 2010

2 Seniors and a Wedding!

So YAY me! I have been getting a bunch of calls for doing senior portraits! It helps when two girls (and their families) I have known forever ask me to do their photos and the post them on facebook! The two girls below I had as 3rd graders, my very first year teaching! I can't believe how beautiful they are, how much they have grown up.... they are not cute little girls anymore, but young women. Scarier thought, Isabelle will someday (yes far future, but still someday) be having her senir photo done too and be a young woman and no longer a cute 3 year old.

I did Allie's photos at Pt. Defiance Park in Tacoma and Jordan's photos up in Seattle at GasWorks Park. I had never been to the latter, it is quite a place for picture opportunities.



**************************************

Quick Review of the wedding I photographed in July out in Roslyn, near Cle Elum. Isabelle was one of the flower girls. So cute! It was a wonderful ceremony out in the middle of a pasture and the reception was in the original school house. Perfect setting for this wonderful couple.

'Ahhh, we did it!'

Congratulations,
Venise and Ross!

No comments: