Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Full Time!

Well, it has been about a month, where I have been a full time teacher. It has been great so far. Yes there was the honey moon period, however that ended a week or so ago, and I am still liking the full time. I am tired when the day is done... but I take about 30 minutes after school to rest and then go get Isabelle from preschool and I am ready to play, or cuddle when I get home. :)

I am relieved that I am not coaching this year... that would of been too much. Especially with working on my certificate renewal and kiddos at home, to be awake and happy for. Twice as many students deffinately makes it more busy and more names to remember, but it brings in more personalities (mostly good, some not so much).


I am ready for the adventures the year has in store... so far nothing like falling projectors ot of the ceiling, but our intruder drill today did bring in some new perspectives. ;) Open house is tomorrow night, yippee!


Good Night Bloggers... sleep tight!

No comments: