Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Amazing Sound!!

Today, I went with a friend up to the Seattle Convention Center to listen to one of those free live music concerts, of a friend of mine, Geoffery Castle. He is an amazing violinist, who I was lucky enough to have play at our wedding. You should check out his website, if nothing else then to read about where he travels to play and his electric violin. www.geoffreycastle.com Ok, when you are there, go to the music link, there are 6 songs to listen to. (unfortunately not my song... yes, I have a song), but amazing songs. PUSH PLAY! (it may take a while to play, be patient).

Anyways, he played with this other guy, Andre Feriante, a guitarist who I have never seen before, and was quite amazing. You can check his site at www.andreferiante.com You can listen to some of his work!! I got a small clip of him playing with our digital camera, though it didnt come out too well, I will try to upload it.

Here are some photos of them playing.


L->R
Andre (guitarist), ME, Geoff (violinist)























PS... Besides the treat of an amazing sound, Geoff always adds a little extra when I am in the audience... the sounds and song of the Irish Wedding Song, the song that I walked down the aisle to, and danced our first dance.

Always, thank you!

No comments: