
I'll let you all know as soon as I do. (This is possibly first of many)Update on the house and yard. We are slowly working on the basement, it is going to take A LOT longer then we thought, but isnt that how it always is? The outside landscaping is coming along. We are transplanting trees, and pretty soon, going to have our front and back yards torn up, tilled, leveled and and re-seeded with grass. Leveled is the key word here... it is so bumpy out there, hard to mow. Once leveled, I am going to 'build' a regulation horseshoe pit, with sand and everything. It will be great fun at our BBQ's.
Trips this summer! Our next one is camping in Ocean City with our great friends Matt and Elizabeth and their two tikes Isaac and Max. Then a few weeks later off to Vegas with some other great friends. It will be my first time there. We will keep you updated with lots of photos of these trips. Comments are always welcome, from our family and friends!!
Miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment