** "Daddy, fix it! Needs Battries. Push button!"
This phrase is used with any toy now, whether a stuffed animals that have no button to speak of or a toy that really needs a battery.
--Note all spelling errors in this post are on purpose, since it is Isabelle speaking.
** "Kitty puuuuk"
This is a new phrase that we hear every time she walks down the hallway, since our cat puked in the hall. Isabelle went and got me the paper towels to clean it up... how sweet... :P I am not the messy cleaner upper, that is daddy's job.
1 comment:
Lucky!! Hans only pukes whenever Tim is gone at work! I have had the joy of cleaning up his messes about 6-7 times now. However, cleaning up vomit and sucking out nose boogers in infants are two totally different things in my mind. I will happily clean up the vomit, if Tim suctions the nose boogers out of our son!
:)
Post a Comment