Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lost....

... but now FOUND!!

After 8 months of wondering where 'it' went and searching for 'it';; ""knowing"" 'it' was in Eric's car, yet looking and not finding 'it';; 'it' has been found!! 'It' WAS in Eric's car, under the driver's seat. I am so, SO happy that 'it' has been found, you have no idea!!!

Now, I bet you are wondering what 'it' is?? You can guess 'it' is small, since 'it' was found under the driver's seat of a car and that 'it' is very important to me... I'll give you a hint~~ 'it' helps something by making something work so that I can record the cuteness of our little girl. ;) (and it is black)

YEAH!!! 'It' has been found and 'it' is working very hard right now!

2 comments:

K T said...

Was it the camera chip that records your pictures?

The Morceau's said...

Luckil, no, it was not the chip... that stays in the camera... however, you were close, it did have something to do with a camera. It was the small camera's charger! Now we can video her cute little sayings w/o having to drag out the actual video camera.