Friday, January 29, 2010

Done with that!!!

Yes-siree!!! The pacifier is gone!!! I finally did it (again) and cut the top off the latest pacifier and this time, there wasn't one somewhere hiding (yes, she had a secret stash of them for a while - so everytime I would cut one, she would have a rough day and then she would pull another one from somewhere and well, yeah...) Granted she was good to go during the day, she only used it at night and for naps, but enough now!

So we have been pacifier free COMPLETELY for 5 days and nights now and only one night of melt down. And wouldn't you know it, I did it on a night where I would have to wake up at 4am for coaching and then go to work after. But in the end we are good to go. Of course she does need extra cuddle time at night, basically till she falls asleep... but once she is out, she is good to go! Ahhhh!

What is the next milestone? Oh yes... a baby brother!

No comments: