Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photography

In the last two weeks, a few friends of mine have all gotten engaged and have all asked me to do their engagement photo shoots. This is so exciting for me! and hopefully them too! I did the first one this past Sunday, up at Snoqualmie Falls, where the couple got engaged. We (the couple, my self with Eric and Isabelle) hiked down to the board walk of the lower observation deck... WHAT!!! you can't go all the way to the falls anymore! unless you climb over the railing... haha, that wasn't happening at eight months pregnant... Either way we got some good shots there and then did a bit of rock walking along the river and got more. Sad though, I had some great ideas for some pictures up near the falls which would of been (might of been) spectacular. Next time, I say.

Needless to say, if you have ever hiked down to the bottom of a waterfall, there is a hike back up. Yeah that we know the dad of the bride to be and he came and picked us up at the lower parking lot (I know, we should have parked there) and drove us all back to the top. Once back, the couple re-enacted their romantic night of getting engaged while I snapped a few more.

The weather was perfect (overcast with some wind) up till the end when is started raining. I should have their photos done, just before my next shoot in a few weeks and then another towards the end of summer.

Casualfamilyphotography.com will be updated this coming weekend

No comments: