Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quick Update!

For those needing a January update... here you go!

Isabelle is getting bigger, talking ALL the time, and is 90% potty trained. We still wear a diaper at night, for naps and if we have a trip to the store, but for around the house, at nana's and on play dates we are good to go!!! :)

Eric is good, still works a lot and plays on the weekend with his toys. He is working on random house projects here and there too, all getting ready for the new addtion. ;)

I am getting fatter of course, there are about 8 weeks to go, so it is starting to get close to the end. I am still working and doing the 4am get ups for gymnastics coaching (which is a interesting year... everytime I think I have this head coach thing under my belt, someone throws a wrench in to the mix). Eh... so is life. I am still getting photography jobs too, got an engagement session Saturday, if the weather holds. It has been amazing the last few days!!

Speaking of weather, WOW in So. Cali. I can't believe that there are tornados there in Orange County and LA areas. Crazy!! Glad my parents and grandmother are in an area that are not too much affected by it all... though they are getting hit a bit.

So tired, must get up at 4... signing off till next post.

No comments: