Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting back to Normal

The reason for no updates as of late, is that we have been sick, in between all the happenings of holidays, birthdays, baby showers, and meetings. Eric got sick first, bringing home and giving Isabelle and William infant bronchitus. Luckily that is all it was and didn't develop into pnemonia. After almost 4 weeks now, Eric still has a cough and after 2 weeks, so does Isabelle. William so far, appears to be back to 100%. I seemed the luckiest, until about 3 days ago, when I was at UW in a meeting and had to excuse myself... twice... turned out I, somewhere, had gotten a dose of food poisoning... needless to say that car drive home had a stop. Once home I crashed for the day (Yay for Eric having the ability to work from home).

So here is to me hopefully soon, having a family and myself back to 100% and then I can post pics from the last month.

No comments: