Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On our way to 50

This weekend, we celebrated 7 years!
I got up early and set up this little cozy on the deck, basically a little breakfast in bed but outside on a wonderful morning.
This direction does not have a good backdrop - however...


(a close up - 7 years is copper and wool - wool is not sold in the summer for obvious reasons so no wool, and copper is super expensive at the moment... so a really nice mixing bowl and some coppertone sunscreen will just have to do. :)

... The view when laying on the hamock is perfect!

Isabelle couldn't wait for some cinnamon roll!

Cuddle Time


Happy Anniversary... Here's to many many more.
I love you!

1 comment:

K T said...

I love the copper interpretation! What a fun little set up! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!