Last night I went to the Tripple Door, a theater that has fine dinning, located in Seattle. If you have never been, then I HIGHLY recommend it!!! It is an old 1920's stage theater, refurbished and made into a dinner theater, where you can order from an amazing menu (mostly Asian food), eat and have great conversation, meet people and then enjoy whatever show you came to watch, from the comfort of your booth/table. If you are into concert where dancing or mosh pots are involved, this is not the place for you. This wonderful night of June 2, 2010, I went to enjoy the amazing sounds of the twisted fiddle AKA the 6 string electric violin of the talented Geoffrey Castle and special guests Beth Quist (amazing vocalist with a 8 octave voice) and Dan Connoly (guitarist). The opening act was the most talented Gothard Sisters, who are three young ladies that are great Irish dancers and on top of that, fiddle players too!
Over all, it was an amazing night!





Something that I found very hard to do... take photos during a concert. All sorts of cameras were aloud (videos, stills, etc) however NO flash! Ok, no problem... but that made all the photos I took SUPER dark and on top of that the random colors of stage lights proved hard to work with after the fact as well. So these are a few of the photos I took that I was able to work with.Hopefully I will get more chances to practice taking concert photos too, after much research first.


No comments:
Post a Comment