Happy April 1st everyone! Anyone had any good tricks played on them or played tricks on others?? I am keeping a book and would love to hear what you got. I will say that goats come in handy on this day. ;)
Anyways, nature is playing a trick on us... foiled our plans of outside sunny play and has decided to snow... again.
Other than that... I work two days this week and then have all next week off for Spring break... and that is no joke. During this time we are going to (hopefully) accomplish a lot. First will be to 'toddler' proof the house changing all the baby proofing since Isabelle is no longer a baby and has figured out how to get around all the baby proofing. We are going to design plans for an outside play gym/house/swingset thing for Isabelle so when the weather gets good enough to work outside, we can build it. (Buying one is ridiculously expensive!!! The cheapest we have found is $1200 and there are no swings). Again, if the weather permits, I am going to plant flowers and bulbs and other pretties in my gardens :) And if the weather is not good, as in still snowing then we are going to finish the play room downstairs for Isabelle. It is all framed up with a sweet little doorway to get in (and yes it is little-you MUST duck). All that is left to frame is the loft area and then on to drywall and painting! So by mid summer it should be complete... ha ha ha
Oh, this is a treat!!! It is a NEW 'Go Diego Go'!! You can now believe how exciting this is!!! I must go cuddle my baby and enjoy the new show.
Till I post again!
1 comment:
So I check this allllll the time to see if it is updated... and the couple of days I miss it you post something new each day! Shoot! Glad to hear the construction is going well, your third job (since mommy is another job) is taking off, and Isabelle is on the up and up in the computer world! Busy people!! :)
Post a Comment