Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bang Bang Bang

Goes the baby...

Yes, this is how Isabelle wakes up now... by banging on the sides of the crib which bang against the wall. Sometimes they are soft kicks and sometimes I swear a foot or something is going to go through to the kitchen , there is so much force. Up from naps or first thing in the morning... bang bang bang. These sometimes come with happy screams or lots of garbled talking and other times belly bursts of pure laughter! Which of course makes me laugh and wait a little longer in getting her, since she is obviously enjoying herself. So I might have a hole in the wall to fix someday, Eric has had practice with drywall... :)

This morning, no different than any other... I'm in the kitchen making my lunch and 'WHAM' and 'hehehehehe' comes through the monitor. Yes, I jumped out of my skin... nice quiet kitchen and then the walls shake... who wouldn't of jumped? Of course next came the sweet laughter and garbled conversation that she has with her dolls. SOOO CUTE!!! After a few more hefty bangs, and chatting, she fell back asleep... of course I peeked and sweetly was she laying there in her crib, head to head with one of her dolls who she had placed a blanket on top of and her arm was around.

Perfect Morning

No comments: