Monday, April 20, 2009

We are TWO!!!


We... meaning Isabelle of course! Her birthday was wonderful! We had just our families over to celebrate with her and our wonderful neighbors with their 2 boys. There was, of course, more food than people that will last us for many days to come, a ton of great gifts that Isabelle loved opening and tearing the paper into small bits and a really yummy custard filled chocolate cake.

My one big wish was to have both families in a massive family photo... and I got that! So Yeah ME! After that, I didn't really care what was taken, except a good birthday with family. We got MANY photos and videos of it all.

Still to come are her actual 2 year portraits which I plan on doing sometime in the next week (as well as my business logo... stayed tuned for that).

Enjoy!


Yes, you see correctly... there is a pink tricycle. However, the bubbles were taking over in that area - they were Diego bubbles!

One of my new FAVORITES!! Me and my baby

There was outside fun too!

I know, I know... white dresses and goats?!?!?!


Isabelle was so helpful, she pushed Baby Brianna around in her stroller when we were outback... looking at all the new grass growning in the backyard. See it?!?!?! I mean, see Isabelle peeking?

After everyone had gome home, (mind you this a day of no nap and this little angel held her own perfectly) she went through all her presents again, with my help, and found some she wanted to take outside and play with. Can you guess? You are probably right... the Diego bubbles and the tricycle!

Maybe someday we will use the tricycle as it is meant to used - riden. Till then, it is a great seat for blowing bubbles.

There are photos that are still on the camera that I haven't even had a chance to view yet... but to keep you anticipating till then, I will tell you what two other items she LOVES!!! Her new stuffed huggable 'elepemints' and her new pair of sunglasses! Oh, so cute!

Most of her gifts are for the outside, since we almost have a livable backyard... so sandbox, and play area are in the future.

No comments: