Daddy loves to sculpt in his spare time. (I know, what is spare time!) Anyways, the current center piece of our dinning room table is Eric's current sculpture. It has taken me a while to get 'used to' this sculpture, just there, staring at me as I enter the room... Now I can walk in and my heart only sometimes skips a beat, usually if it is facing directly at me.
I digress... the other night Isabelle really wanted to 'sculpt' with daddy, so we got out her play-doh and she had a blast. Art time with daddy was very fun, especially with the rollong pin. There are so many uses for them.
I do believe that I have rambled on enough for you to have to actaully scroll down to see the new center piece. It is actually really good, the detail is amazing and realistic. He is sooo talented!



'I am looking at you'

Don't worry Katie... Alien (as Isabelle calls it 'Lian') will be put away prior to the party... It will not be your center piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment