Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy with Jobs

Yeah!! I have had two photography jobs this week, both for school sports! I am hoping that this pattern continues (for next year, since this school year is almost over).

Also, I did two other family shoots earlier in the month! I am so happy that this is starting to take off... though slowly, I am glad of that to honest! I was worried a bit, and still am, but I am also happy with how things are going.

The website is getting revamped / reprogrammed by my wonderful sweetie and it is going to look so AWESOME and AMAZING. He hasn't showed me much yet, but he keeps saying that I will really like what and how he is changing it. I have peeked a few times, when it is in preview mode and it does look cool. Not sure when it will be up and running, since he can only work on it at night, after work and after Isabelle goes to bed... but I will sure post when it does!!

All that is left for me to advertise, since I still mostly want this is be advertised by 'word of mouth' is getting my new business cards done (I have a perfect logo that I am going to keep a secret for now, I just have to wait for good weather to get the photo I want for the logo) and then take them to different venues.

Those of you reading this... start spreading the news! :)

1 comment:

K T said...

I will tell all my neighbors and Charleston friends to go to you for pictures! :)