Ok, so this is a post dedicated to teenagers! AAAAaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!
On that note, what is with the teens this year? The drama has started so, so, so early! Between the fights (and posting them on you-tube), dating drama, he said/she said, rumors, taking and sending inappropriate pictures through cell phones, and other non-sense (like throwing apples down the hallways), I am not sure there is a sane teenager out there. Of course there is the normal chatter boxes -mostly the girls- that never ever stop talking and the 'not listening to the directions because I was looking outside at the sun and daydreaming' teenager on top of all this. -Yes, the windows get closed when the sun is out... how sad is that for me!- Goodness Gracious!
And then there is me.. still loving it all (for the most part) and teaching science. Though, I can do without all the teen drama, I do still love coming to work everyother day (since I only work everyother day). Those Ahh-Haa moments from teens are the best... I just hope that they remember that Ahh-Haa later in life (or at least till the next test). ;)
At the end of each day though, these teens simply crack me up... they are laughing non-sense and enjoying life. If we could only all have so much fun; drawing our interpretations of the skeletal system.
Enjoy your day!
1 comment:
You do have to love teens because if you don't, I think you just go insane! OK especially middle school teachers... you are amazing! As I read your post about the craziness in your school I thought, "and this is the easy going school too!" Way to hang in there and still want to go to school every day. There is nothing better in life than actually liking what you do and wanting to continue to do it-keep up the good work!
Post a Comment